Untitled design

Tulsa Remote and visa-sponsored remote workers.

Our program seeks to offer greater opportunities to more folks who want to live and work in Tulsa, including those from diverse backgrounds, and those on employer-sponsored visas like H-1Bs. With that in mind, please take a look at our eligibility requirements, and consider applying today.


Remoters must meet the following criteria to be considered:


Ability to relocate to Tulsa within 12 months of approval


Have full-time remote employment


Must be 18 years of age or older


Must have lived outside of Oklahoma for at least one year prior to applying


Must be authorized to work in the United States

The Process


Submit your application at apply.tulsaremote.com. Please submit your application in the English language to ensure the accurate and timely review of our application, which we will strive to review within four weeks of submission.


Tulsa Remote staff reviews your application


Select applicants are invited to a 30-minute virtual interview with a member of the Tulsa Remote staff. Please note that interviews will be conducted in the English language.


Select applicants complete a legal assessment and attest to the ability to bring their remote job to Tulsa.


Select applicants will be invited to move to Tulsa, pending income verification, and background check.


Approved finalists receive onboarding information for their move to Tulsa


Your $10,000 grant is available for disbursement when you make your move to Tulsa and attend your orientation!


Let’s go over the details.

What is an H-1B?

Will Tulsa Remote sponsor me for an H-1B?

I already have H-1B status, am I eligible to participate in Tulsa Remote?

How can I bring my H-1B to Tulsa?

If I ask my employer to amend my H-1B petition, are they required to do so?

What are my obligations in amending the H-1B?

I was selected in the H-1B registration and my H-1B was approved, can I participate in Tulsa Remote?

Can I move to Tulsa after the amended H-1B petition is filed and pending?

What if I have a pending PERM labor certification or I-140 with my current employer?

What if I have an approved PERM labor certification or I-140 with my current employer?

If my petition is amended and I move to Tulsa, do my H-4 dependents have to move with me?

How can I find an experienced immigration attorney?

If you have additional questions, please contact us at info@tulsaremote.com

Disclaimer: *The information contained within these FAQs is general in nature and is not legal advice. To understand how the law applies to your individual circumstances, you should seek guidance from an experienced immigration attorney.